Based on the popular 1.0Ghz ARM Allwinner A10, the Hackberry A10 developer board is a powerful, hackable Android / Linux PC. The Hackberry A10 has both WiFi and Ethernet, 3D acceleration and hardware video decoding capable of decoding full HD video via a Mali400 GPU.
- Powered by the popular Allwinner A10 SOC combining an ARM Cortex A8 CPU and Mali400 GPU, the Hackberry very easily handle Android 3D gaming and playing high definition video
- The device provides a wide array of connectivity options for you to access the device. USB, Audio in and out, video out over HDMI and AV, networking over WiFi and Ethernet, and low level access via serial.
- A four pin serial header is provided on the board for low level device access, allowing for easier debugging for those interested in creating their own OS images to run on the device.
- Get the best of both worlds, with WiFi providing easy network access as an impromptu media player or lounge room PC, but also have the power of Ethernet for network speed and stability making the Hackberry ideal for running mini servers.
- CPU 1.0GHz Allwinner A10 ARM Cortex A8
- GPU Mali400 with hardware 3D acceleration and hardware video decoding
- Serial port 3.3v TTL 4-pin header
- Audio input 3.5mm microphone jack
- Audio output Audio over HDMI
- USB 2 x USB A 2.0 ports
- Internal storage 4GB NAND storage, 1.5GB available in user partition in Android
- External storage SDHC card slot supporting up to 32GB
- Networking 10/100 Ethernet, Realtek 802.11n WiFi
- Memory DDR3 512MB / 1GB, ~100MB is reserved for the GPU
- Boot Boot from SD card and internal storage via u-boot
- OS Android 4.0 ICS, Linux support
- Digital video output HDMI up to 1080p (cable not included)
- Analog video output 3.5mm composite AV, 3.5mm component Y/Pb/Pr (cables not included)
- Power NEMA 2-pin power adapter included Input AC100-240V-0.4A 50/60Hz Output DC5v