DUINOMITE-MEGA MAXIMITE BASIC COMPUTER WITH ARDUINO LIKE LAYOUT
DuinoMite is a Maximite Compatible Basic computer, originally designed by Geoff Graham, with additional features and Arduino like layout. DuinoMite allow you to program in BASIC language and have VGA and Keyboard interface, so you can develop and write your code in Basic without need of any computer. You can store your code on the SD-CARD and to execute it on power up thorugh autoexec.bas main code.
- PIC32MX795 microcontroller
- micro SD card
- USB OTG which allow it to act both as Host and Device, so it can accept Android ADK, Printers, Cameras, Keyboards, Mouses, etc USB devices.
- VGA connector
- Composite Video connector
- CAN driver and connector - note: CAN driver works on 5V and will not working when board is powered by Li-ion battery
- RS232 driver and connector
- two UEXT connectors allowing Olimex modules to be connected one inside the box one outside the box
- PS-2 keyboard
- Audio output connector
- Arduino like format i.e. can work with Arduino shields