Fubarino Mini ChipKit
Chameleon of the Arduino Compatible world.
The Fubarino Mini is small 33 pin Arduino API compatible board with a difference. The PIC32MX250 part used on Fubarino Mini has a Peripheral Pin Select function for almost all of its I/O pins. When writing sketches for the Fubarino Mini, you must remember to connect an internal peripheral (like SPI or UART) to a particular set of I/O pins using the PPS functions (ppsInputSelect() and ppsOutputSelect()) before trying to use the peripheral.
- PIC32MX250F128D-50I/ML microcontroller, which includes 128KB Flash and 32K RAM
- Supported as development target from within MPIDE
- Max 33 I/O pins (normally 27)
- Pads for 32 KHz crystal
- CPU runs at 48MHz
- USB connector for power, programming, and connection to PC (serial, mass storage, etc.)
- Two buttons: RESET for resetting the board, and PRG for getting into bootloader mode and user application use
- USB bootloader pre-programmed at the factory – no other hardware needed to program board
- Separate ICSP connector – for hardware programming/debugging with PICKit3 or other ICSP programmer (not needed for use with MPIDE environment)