IC module ISD17240 voice recorder which can record sound for 480 seconds with a sampling frequency of 4kHz. Modules can work stand-alone (push button for play, stop, rec, etc.) or as a slave (requires a controller of mikrokontoler via SPI interface).
- Power supply: 2.4 VDC - 5.5 VDC.
- Available output connectors to connect to speakers, or AUX output.
- Integrated with MIC as voice input or through AnaIn connector for voice input of another device.
- Integrated with tactile switches to control Vol, Play, Rec, Erase, FW, and Reset.
- There are also connectors for SPI antamuk to the microcontroller.