ACR301-B1 is a bus validator designed specifically for Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) systems for public transport. It is an improved version of ACR300, with newly added WiFi and GPRS capabilities.
The ACR301-B1 Bus Validator supports all ISO14443 Type A & B and Mifare smart cards. Through the embedded 32bit ARM 9 processor, ACR301-B1 Bus Validator can complete typical transaction within 0.2 seconds after presentation of the card, including recovery and backup. A special anti-collision algorithm effectively prevents the collision conflict when the user has many contactless cards put together, e.g. in his purse. A special anti-tearing mechanism also guarantees the transaction to be either completed or rejected, avoiding any data corruption and unexpected transaction error.
There are two card slots for holding Purchase SAM cards to ensure the security and integrity of transactions. Furthermore, the data storage in ACR301-B1 Bus Validator is tailor-made for AFC applications, and the memory capacity is more than enough for storing whole-day transaction records and blacklists.
Equipped with GPS, ACR301-B1 enables you to locate vehicles and set corresponding fares flexibly, with reference to distance. ACR301-B1 Bus Validator has integrated smart card readers, bigger display and white backlight (to show bigger words with better contrast), audio, LED indicators and reliable waterproof casing, making it perfect for various types of automatic fare collection systems, e.g. for buses, ships, trams etc.
- 32-bit Arm-9 / Linux
- 64MB flash and 64MB SDRAM and 2GB SD card
- Contactless Interface Reader supporting ISO14443 A & B and Mifare Cards
- 2 x ISO7816 SAM-Size Card Slots
- Card Authenticity, Validity & Blacklist check
- Real time clock
- Graphical LCD with white Backlight
- Driver red/orange/green LED indicators
- 2 control buttons
- Speaker and Buzzer
- USB Full Speed Host
- RS232 Interface
- Dust and water resistant
- Over Voltage & Over Current Protection
- Support USB secured thumb-drive data extraction
- Firmware Upgradable
Automatic Fare Collection (AFC)
- Dimensions :208.0mm (L) x 142.0mm (W) x 50.0mm (H)
- LCD Display :620g
- Processor :32 bits ARM 9 processor
- Operating System : Linux
- Memory :64MB flash + 64MB SDRAM + 2GB SD card
- Interface :USB host, RS232, GPIO, Wifi, GPRS
- Supply Voltage :10-36V DC
- Operating Temperature :-20°C t° 60°C
- Smart Card Interface Support :Contactless ,ISO 14443 Type A & B , Mifare
- Compliance/Certifications :CE, FCC, RoHS