The Uno32 board takes advantage of the powerful PIC32MX320F128 microcontroller. This microcontroller features a 32-bit MIPS processor core running at 80Mhz, 128K of flash program memory and 16K of SRAM data memory.
The Uno32 can be programmed using an environment based on the original Arduino™ IDE modified to support PIC32. In addition, the Uno32 is fully compatible with the advanced Microchip MPLAB® IDE and the PICKit3 in-system programmer/debugger.
For additional platform-specific support for your chipKIT, please visit:http://www.chipkit.org/forum/
- Microchip® PIC32MX320F128 processor
- 80 Mhz 32-bit MIPS
- 128K Flash, 16K SRAM
- Compatible with many existing Arduino™ code examples, reference materials and other resources
- Can also be programmed using Microchip's MPLAB® IDE (along with a PICkit 3 and our PICkit3 Programming Cable Kit, seen below)
- Arduino™ "Uno" form factor
- Compatible with many Arduino™ shields
- 42 available I/O
- User LED
- Connects to a PC using a USB A -> mini B cable (not included)