The Max32 board takes advantage of the powerful PIC32MX795F512 microcontroller. This microcontroller features a 32-bit MIPS processor core running at 80Mhz, 512K of flash program memory and 128K of SRAM data memory. In addition, the processor provides a USB 2 OTG controller, 10/100 Ethernet MAC and dual CAN controllers that can be accessed via add-on I/O shields.
The Max32 can be programmed using an environment based on the original Arduino™ IDE modified to support PIC32. In addition, the Max32 is fully compatible with the advanced Microchip MPLAB® IDE and the PICKit3 in-system programmer/debugger.
For additional platform-specific support for your chipKIT, please visit:http://www.chipkit.org/forum/.
- Microchip® PIC32MX795F512 processor
- 80 Mhz 32-bit MIPS
- 512K Flash, 128K RAM
- USB 2.0 OTG controller
- 10/100 Ethernet MAC
- Dual CAN controllers
- Provides additional memory and advanced communications peripherals
- Compatible with many existing Arduino code examples, reference materials and other resources
- Can also be programmed using Microchip's MPLAB® IDE (along with a PICkit 3 and our PICkit3 Programming Cable Kit, seen below)
- Arduino™ "Mega" form factor
- Compatible with many Arduino™ shields
- 83 available I/O
- User LED
- Connects to a PC using a USB A -> mini B cable (not included)