DT-SENSE METHANE SENSOR gas sensor module is a sensor-based MQ-4, which is a sensor capable of detecting levels of methane gas and natural gas contained in the air. The module is equipped with several supporting components such as pull-up resistors, LED indicators and jumper intended to facilitate its use. This module is suitable for use in applications of gas leak detection and prevention at household and industrial environments.
DT-SENSE METHANE SENSOR designed using high quality SMD components to be used in applications that require reliable performance and minimal space requirements. At the interface, there are two choices for the user that the TTL UART baud rate of 38,400 bps or I2C that allows modules to be cascaded up to 8 pieces.
- Working voltage: 5 VDC.
- Target gases: methane (CH4), and natural gas.
- Detection range: 200-10000 ppm.
- UART TTL: 38 400 bps, 8-bit data, 1-stop bit, no parity, no flow control.
- I2C: can be cascaded up to 8 pieces of modules in a single communication line.
- Using a 10-bit ADC to convert analog data from the sensor.
- Has an output in the form of digital data with a value of 0-1023 (ADC conversion result).
- There is 1 piece variable resistor for setting the threshold value manually.
- Provided some jumpers for I2C pull-up configuration, the load resistor and variable resistor threshold.
- It has a remote control feature on / off with two working modes and choices of hysterisis window.
- Pin I / O voltage levels are compatible with TTL and CMOS.
- It features 2 LED indicators.
- Equipped with a series of EMI filters to reduce electromagnetic interference.
- Compatible with gas sensors:
- MQ-3 (alcohol).
- MQ-4 (methane).
- MQ-6 (LPG).
- MQ-7 (carbon monooxide).
- MQ-135 (water quality).
- MG-811 (carbon dioxide).
- Dimensions: 5.6 cm x 4 cm x 3.4 cm