No soldering required. This plug-and-play kit offers 4 times the speed (168MHz), 6 times the code space (384KB) and twice the RAM (100KB+) of the Netduino Plus. The peripherals are virtualized and contain a microchip that works with the mainboard.
All you have to do is pick what you need and plug it in. The kit is designed to get you up an running quickly. It includes the Netduino Go mainboard, one button module, shield base (beta, see below) module, potentiometer module, RGB LED module, two 5cm Go cables, two 10cm Go Cables, and a 3 foot micro USB cable. It's like freedom, in the form of electrons.
All Netduino Go hardware is production hardware. We're shipping the production Shield Base hardware with early beta firmware so that we can get wide feedback on this new virtualization technology. And to say thank you for beta testing the Shield Base, we've temporarily upgraded its 128KB-flash MCU to a full-blown 512KB-flash 120MHz Cortex-M3 microcontroller.
You can connect it to power and a USB-TTL serial cable and use it as a traditional Netduino if you'd like as well — while enjoying its 3 serial ports and other new enhancements. Both the Netduino Go and the Shield Base run production versions of .NET MF 4.2 QFE1 (RTM).
- Processor and Memory STMicro 32-bit
- Microcontroller Speed: 168MHz, Cortes-M4
- Code Storage: 384 KB RAM: 100+ KB STM32F405RG
- LEDs Power
- LED: White
- Socket LEDs: 8 blue Buttons Activates bootloader (hold on boot) Can be used as GPIO input I/O Features All 8 sockets are compatible with Go Bus Modules Up to 2 sockets are compatible with Gadgeteer S-U-X modules.
- Power Input: USB powered
- Output: 5 VDC and 3.3 VDC Switched Max Current: 25 mA per pin Digital I/O are 3.3V (5V tolerant)
- Environmental Operating Temperature: 0 - 70 °C (32 - 158 °F)
- RoHS Compliant
- Lead free