DT-Sensor Current Sense without OpAmp. A current sensor module that uses linear current sensor IC barbasis Hall-Effect Allegro ACS712 production. Current sensor can be used to measure AC or DC current. These sensors can be used in applications in industrial, commercial, and communications. Examples of applications include sensors for motor control, detection and management of power usage, sensor for switch-mode power supply, sensor protection against over current, and so forth.
- Requires a 5 VDC power supply.
- ACS712 current sensor based on the features:
- Rise time output = 5 us.
- Bandwidth up to 80 kHz.
- Total output error 1.5% at working temperature TA = 25 ° C.
- Prisoner 1.2 mega Ohm internal conductor.
- Minimum isolation voltage of 2.1 kV RMS between oin 1-4 and pin 5-8.
- Output sensitivity of 185 mV / A.
- Being able to measure AC or DC current up to 5 A.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC current input
- Dimensions: 4.8 cm (p) x 3.2 cm (L) x 1.7 cm