DT-Robot Tank Shield is a shield / add-on module for Inoduino DT-AVR, Arduino ™ Mega, Arduino ™ UNO and Arduino compatible module. With this shield, the modules can Arduino tank robot evolved into a powerful platform that is ready to be developed for a variety of robotics applications. In the kitchen runway, used dual full H-Bridge driver with a motor that has a robust gearbox made of metal and precision. On both legs used 2.4 cm diameter aluminum wheels wrapped by belt drive wheel serrations track quality.
Use of this shield is easy, simply by combining DT-Robot Tank Shield with DT-AVR Inoduino module, Arduino ™ UNO or MEGA, the robot tank kit is ready to use. Application development is more challenging and interesting to use this shield include Wireless RF Remote Tank the article and the program has been included on the product DVD. Other applications that can be developed include WiFi or Bluetooth Remote Robot, Android mobile robot, Image Tracking Robot, Robot fire and so forth.
- Based dual full H-bridge driver capable TB6612FNG continuous drain current up to 1.2 A of each driver.
- Using the form of two drive motors with gear box made of metal.
- Having a pair of cog aluminum inner diameter 2.4 cm.
- Has the form of a belt drive outside the circular track and 10 pieces of supporting quality wheels.
- Frame yellow solid metal body.
- Using technology with SMD components and PCB through hole double layer.
- The module requires a working voltage of 5 VDC obtained from the board Arduino ™.
- Motor requires external working voltage of 5 VDC.
- There are holes for easy access reset button board Arduino ™.
- Equipped with the L key to help install the wheels.
- Supplied TestTank.pde demo program contains algorithms Robot Tank applications.
- Also provided examples of AN (Application Note) Remote Tank Tank can control the robot wirelessly RF and its source code program.
- Compatible with DT-AVR Inoduino.
- Compatible with Arduino ™ Uno and Arduino ™ Mega.
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 10.4 cm x 6.5 cm