DT-Sense Current Sensor with Opamp. A current sensor module that uses a linear current sensor IC base on Hall-Effect Allegro ACS712 production. Current sensor can be used to measure AC or DC current. In this module has been added OpAmp-based circuits TLC2272A that current measurement sensitivity can be further improved and can measure changes in current smaller. These sensors can be used in applications in industrial, commercial, and communications. Examples of applications include sensors for motor control, detection and management of power usage, sensor for switch-mode power supply, sensor protection against over current, and so forth.
- Requires a 5 VDC power supply.
- ACS712 current sensor based on the features:
- Rise time output = 5 us.
- Bandwidth up to 80 kHz.
- Total output error 1.5% at working temperature TA = 25 ° C.
- Prisoner 1.2 mega Ohm internal conductor.
- Minimum isolation voltage of 2.1 kV RMS between oin 1-4 and pin 5-8.
- Output sensitivity of 185 mV / A.
- Being able to measure AC or DC current up to 5 A.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC current input.
- It has been equipped with Operational Amplifier output sensitivity TLC2272A untul add and change the offset on the output voltage OpAmp.
- Sensitivity or gain can be set via the VR1 while Offset can be set via the VR2.
- It has been also equipped with filters to reduce noise to the side effects of the output bandwidth becomes smaller.
- Output bandwidth can be made back up (remove filter) by removing the jumper F_SLCT (J1).
- Dimensions: 4.8 cm x 3.2 cm x 1.7 cm