DT-Sense 3 Axis Gyroscope is a sensor module for measuring angular velocity. This module IC-based artificial L3G4200D STMicrolectronics. The sensor is able to measure the 3-axis angular velocity measurements with a range that can be selected by the user. In addition, this module also has the ability to choose the bandwidth or speed of data output, has a FIFO buffer, and has a pin and interrupt system. Examples of these modules include applications such as the control device or a virtual reality game, part of the GPS navigation system and a robot, part of the IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit), instrument control MMI (Man Machine Interface) as well as other applications that require the measurement of velocity angle. Has provided an example program with microcontroller interface in the DVD package purchases that can be developed according to the user's application.
- Requires 3.3 VDC power supply.
- Able mebaca on 3-axis angular velocity measurements.
- Range measurements that can be selected is ± 250, ± 500, or ± 2000 dps (degree per second).
- There are 2 options I2C and SPI interface which can be connected with various microcontroller system.
- It has a data output with 16 bit format.
- It has been equipped with a temperature sensor 8 bits.
- Each pin interrupt functions can be selected by the user.
- Module has dimensions small and compact so easily placed in a variety of applications.
- Dimensions: 2.8 cm x 2 cm x 1.9 cm