DT-Sense Sensor Light is a module-based light sensor Ambient Light Sensor that functions as TEMT6000 NPN phototransistor. This module will issue a voltage proportional to the intensity of the light received. This module can be applied to measure the intensity of light in the room and outside the room. An example application is a sensor module in the system dimmers or on / off automatic headlights, as well as other applications that require a light sensor.
- Requires power supply 2 to 5.5 VDC.
- Having specification Angle of Half Sensitivity ± 60 °.
- Has Range of spectral bandwidth of 440-800 nm.
- wavelength of maximum sensitivity at 570 nm.
- It has been adapted to the human eye resposivitas.
- Produces an analog output voltage proportional to the input light is captured.
- It has a small form and practical making it suitable for use in a variety of user applications.
- Dimensions: 1.2 cm x 0.8 cm x 1.2 cm