DT-Sense 3D Accelerometer and Magnetometer is an acceleration sensor module and the magnetic fields are integrated into a single chip IC artificial LSM303DLHC STMicroelectronics. The module is capable of producing each of the 3 axis accelerometer and magnetometer measurements. LSM303DLHC capable of producing a measurement range of ± 2g accelerometer with sd ± 16g to and magnetometer readings with a range of up to ± 1.3 gauss ± 8.1 gauss. Examples of applications that can be developed with this module include compass module with tilt compensation, automatic digital map rotation, position detection, the functions that are activated by motion, freefall detection, recognition click / doubleclick, pedometer, activation power saving for game control devices or virtual reality, and so forth. Has provided an example program with microcontroller interface in the DVD package purchases that can be developed according to the user's application.
- Requires 3.3 VDC power supply.
- Magnetometer capable of measuring the magnetic field on the 3-axis measurement.
- Range magnetometer measurements that can be selected are: ± 1.3, ± 1.9, ± 2.5, ± 4.0, ± 4.7, ± 5.6, or ± 8.1 gauss.
- The accelerometer can measure acceleration in three axes of measurement.
- Accelerometer measurement range that can be selected are: ± 2g, ± 4g, ± 8g and ± 16 g.
- Has I2C interface to read the measurement sensors and sensor arrangement features.
- It has a data output with 16 bit format.
- There are 2 pieces of pin interrupt functions can be selected by the user.
- Module has dimensions small and compact so easily placed in a variety of applications.
- Dimensions: 2.1 cm x 2.0 cm x 1.9 cm