DT-SENSE LPG sensor is a module-based sensor MQ-6, which is a sensor that reacts to the level of LPG gas, iso-butane, propane and LNG in the air. This module has a digital data output and minimalist hardware design that will allow a user to the implementation process. DT-SENSE SENSOR LPG suitable for the application of gas leak detection and reduction in household and industrial environments.
DT-SENSE LPG sensor is designed using high quality SMD components to be used in applications that require reliable performance and minimal space requirements. At the interface, there are two choices for the user that the TTL UART baud rate of 38,400 bps or I2C that allows modules to be cascaded up to 8 pieces.
- Working voltage: 5 VDC.
- Target gas: LPG, iso-butane, propane and LNG.
- Detection range: 200-10000 ppm.
- UART TTL: 38 400 bps, 8-bit data, 1-stop bit, no parity, no flow control.
- I2C: can be cascaded up to 8 pieces of modules in a single communication line.
- Using a 10-bit ADC to convert analog data from the sensor.
- Has an output in the form of digital data with a value of 0-1023 (ADC conversion result).
- There is 1 piece variable resistor for setting the threshold value manually.
- Provided some jumpers for I2C pull-up configuration, the load resistor and variable resistor threshold.
- It has a remote control feature on / off with two working modes and choices of hysterisis window.
- Pin I / O voltage levels are compatible with TTL and CMOS.
- It features 2 LED indicators.
- Equipped with a series of EMI filters to reduce electromagnetic interference.
- Compatible with gas sensors:
- MQ-3 (alcohol).
- MQ-4 (methane).
- MQ-6 (LPG).
- MQ-7 (carbon monoxide).
- MQ-135 (air quality).
- MG-811 (carbon dioxide).
- Dimensions: 5.6 cm x 4 cm x 3.4 cm