DT-Sense 3 Axis Accelerometer is an acceleration or acceleration sensor module based on Freescale Semiconductor IC MMA7455L made. IC MMA7455L able to measure acceleration in the X, Y, and Z with low power consumption and has an output in the form of digital data. Example applications of this module are as shooting stability regulator, with text scrolling motion, motion dialing, freefall detection, pedometer, event recorder. motion sensing, and other applications that require a data sensing acceleration. Sample programs are available to interface with the microcontroller in the purchase of the DVD package can be developed according to the user's application.
- Requires 3.3 VDC power supply.
- Has I2C and SPI interface which can be connected with various microcontroller system.
- It has a sensitivity 64 LSB / g in 2g and 8g range when using 10-bit mode.
- There are 3 options sensing sensitivity (± 2g, ± 4g, ± 8g or) for 8-bit mode.
- Has the level of detection capability for motion recognition Shock, Vibration, and Freefall (free fall).
- 2 pieces features a pin interrupt the acceleration value limits can be set.
- Dimensions: 2.7 cm x 1.8 cm x 2.0 cm