EMS dataflash memory is non-volatile memory module (flash) which has a capacity of 4,325,376 bits (2048 page x 264 bytes x 8 bits). This module has a SPI interface and can be used to store various types of digital data. An example application is the storage of data on the application datalogger.
- Based AT45DB041B which has 2 x 264 Byte SRAM and 528k Bytes (2048 x 264 byte) flash memory.
- SRAM can receive data while flash memory is being written.
- It has a SPI interface.
- Input / output pins are compatible with 5V TTL voltage levels.
- Works with +5 V DC power supply, is equipped with a regulator and level converter.
- Using aluminum capacitors and resistors SMD.
- 10 pin connector for connection to other modules (eg microcontroller), according to the port I / O DT-51 and DT-AVR Low Cost series.
- Supports DT-51 and DT-AVR Low Cost series, as well as the system microcontroller / microprocessor other.
- There are examples of using CodeVisionAVR © program for AVR microcontroller family.
- Dimensions: 4.1 cm x 4.1 cm x 1.2 cm