Low Voltage Dual H-Bridge is an H-bridge driver designed to produce two-way drive with up to 0.7 A continuous current at a voltage of 2 Volt to 6.8 Volt. This module is able to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC motors, stepper motors, and various other expenses.
- Consists of two full H-Bridge driver.
- Each driver capable of passing a current of 0.7 A and the continuous support of the load voltage of 2 V to 6.8 V.
- Input compatible with TTL and CMOS voltage levels.
- Supports PWM control with a frequency up to 200 KHz.
- Output MOSFET with low drain-source resistance (typ. 0.7 ohm).
- Tri-state output and is equipped with an external diode for inductive load safety.
- Undervoltage Detection and Shutdown.
- Low power consumption.
- Working on power supply input (logic) 2.7 V - 5.5 V.
- Input power supply lines (logic) is separate from the power supply to the load path.
- PCB design with industry standard 2 layer FR4 material and the plated through hole (PTH).
- Dimensions: 6.8 cm x 5.8 cm x 2.2 cm