2 Amp Dual H-Bridge is an H-bridge driver designed to produce a two-way drive with up to 2 A continuous current at a voltage of 4.8 Volts to 46 Volts. This module is able to drive inductive loads such as DC motors, stepper motors, relay coil, selenoida, and other expenses.
- Consists of two full H-Bridge driver that can diparalel.
- Each driver was able to spend a continuous flow or continuous current 2 A 4 A time diparalel, and to support the load voltage of 4.8 V to 46 V.
- Input compatible with TTL and CMOS voltage levels.
- Tri-state output and is equipped with an external diode for inductive load safety.
- Each H-Bridge has a load current sensor can be used as feedback to the controller.
- Overtemperature protection.
- Input power supply lines (logic) is separate from the power supply to the load path.
- PCB design with industry standard 2 layer FR4 material and the plated through hole (PTH).
- Fully compatible with the SPC Gamepad Interface, and support the system microcontroller.
- Dimensions: 6.8 cm x 5.8 cm x 3.2 cm