1 Amp Dual H-Bridge is an H-bridge driver designed to produce a drive in one direction or two directions with continuous currents up to 1 A at a voltage of 4.5 Volts to 36 Volts. This module is able to drive inductive loads such as DC motors, stepper motors, relay coil, selenoida, and other expenses.
- Consists of two full H-Bridge driver or 4 half H-bridge driver.
- Each driver was able to spend up to 1 A of continuous current and supports the load voltage from 4.5 V to 36 V.
- Input compatible with TTL and CMOS voltage levels.
- Input clamping diode equipped (internal) and input hysteresis is more resistant to noise.
- Output tri-state and has an external diode for inductive load safety.
- The series of sink / source interlock (internal) at the output prevents conduction simultaneously.
- There is no glitch output when the power supply switched on or off.
- Thermal shutdown when the driver is too hot.
- Requires a power supply input (logic) 5V DC.
- Input power supply lines (logic) is separate from the power supply to the load path.
- PCB design with industry standard 2 layer FR4 material and the plated through hole (PTH)
- Dimensions: 6.8 cm x 5.8 cm x 2.3 cm