Line Tracing Robot Kit V2 by Arexx-Dagu
- Kit robot capable of following the path of the line on a track / surface
- Not using a microcontroller, so it does not require to know programming (languages)
- Use 2 pieces and 2 pieces of photographic LED to detect lines in a surface
- Integrates with 2 DC motors and equipped with a combination of gear to move the wheel
- Use 2 pieces of 2 x 1.5 VDC battery AA size (not include)
- There are 2 pieces + rubber wheels and a universal wheel
- Requires the robot assembly kit.
- Available all components, PCB, motor, and other components in one package
- It is the latest version of the Line Tracing Car before with changes to the design framework, replacement caster wheels that are more reliable and less revision of the internal circuit schematic.