Build your own Smart BOE bot Shield-robot with this complete step-by-step tutorial. You'll need the Robotics Shield Kit from Parallax and your own Arduino Uno, Duemilanove, or Mega.
Wheeled robot kit from parallax (using the Boe-Bot chassis) that can use the module as a controller from the Arduino microcontroller Robot Kit.
- Using the framework of Boe-Bot robot (Wheeled Robot Kit )
- There is a Shield module that is compatible with the Arduino microcontroller module Uno, Mega, or Duemilanove.
- There are a wide range of components required in the assembly of Robot Kit.
- Requires assembly for Robot Kit.
- With this robot kit, there are few studies in the can, among other things:
* Learning algorithm program
* The use of a continuous type servo motors
* The use of LEDs and the speaker as an indicator
* The process of assembling robot
* Logic robot program controller in accordance with the environment (avoiding obstacles)
* Use as a touch sensor switch sensors to detect objects
* Use phototransisor to follow the light
* The use of infrared sesor for the measurement of the distance between the robot with the object.
- Learning Kit This robot can be found on this website page: http://learn.parallax.com/ShieldRobot