IQ-BUG follows the essential biological feature to react when being stimulated. Its basic mode is: PERCEIVING ENVIRONMENT CHANGE → BRAIN JUDGING → MAKING A RESPONSE. All above behaviors is completed on IQ-BUG's own ability.
(1) Lovely appearance.
(2) Various sensors enable you to bring your imagination into full play.
(3) USB2.0 download cable makes it easy for program download and PC-robot communication.
(4) Easy to learn and easy to use. The programming platform can perform functions of icon-base flow chart editing, C-language code editing, and sensor data logging. Thus no matter you are a newcomer or a seasoned robotics hobbyist, you can program as you please.
(5) On-line courses, fit for personal learning and training organization.
- Hungry sensation: If the battery power is not enough, IQ-BGU will make a warning sound.
- Touch sensation: IQ BUG has three feelers, two on each side of its head, and one on its tail. It can use them to detect obstacles and make programmed reactions.
- Sound Sensation: IQ BUG has one ear on its head. It can sense the applause you make. It can distinguish single handclap and double handclaps, and make different reactions.
- Light Sensation: IQ BUG has light sensitive eye on each side of its head. These eyes can sense light change separetely.
- Time Sensing: IQ BUG can perform all kinds of actions based on the time interval or/and frequency that you have set in.
- Lighting eyes: There are two ligting eyes on IQ-BUG'S head. They can indepently glimmer according to patterns you set.
- Singing: By using control software IQ-BUG EXPLORER that comes with the product, you can compose songs via your computer easily. After downloading the songs to the IQ-BUG, you will be able to hear the wonderful singing melodies from the IQ-BUG.
- Movement function: There are two powerful wheels each on left and right side of the IQ-BUG body. They enable the IQ-BUG to go forward/backward, to turn left/right, or to make robotation at any directions.