Use an Electrode Amplifier to collect data from almost any electrode that has a BNC connector. This includes electrodes from Vernier such as our pH electrode, or third-party electrodes, such as pH, ISE (ion-selective electrode), or ORP (oxidation-reduction potential).
The Electrode Amplifier is an ORP/mV/pH amplifier that accepts an electrode with a standard BNC connector. It amplifies a .390 mV to +400 mV range to the 0-5 V range of the Lab Pro
It can be used with any of the following:
- Vernier Replacement pH Electrode
- Most third-party pH electrodes (with BNC connectors)
- Other high output impedance eletrodes.
- Most third-party ORP electrodes (with BNC connectors)
- For LabQuest Mini, NXT Sensor Adapter, LabQuest, SensorDAQ, EasyLink, CBL 2, Go!Link, and LabPro
- Power: 7 mA @ 5VDC
- Input: range –450 mV to +1100 mV
- Impedance: 100 MΩ
- Gain: 2.2 V/V
- Offset: 1.20 V (nominal)