This Maxim-made item is a digital thermo probe or sensor that employs DALLAS 18B20. Its unique 1-wire interface makes it easy to communicate with devices like our self-made thermometer-ME-SP334 or 335. It can converts temperature to a 12-bit digital word in 750ms (max). Besides, it can measures temperatures from –55°C to +125°C (–67°F to +257°F). In addition, this thermo probe doesn't require any external power supply since it draws power from data line. Last but not least, like other common thermo probe, its stainless steel probe head makes it suitable for any wet or harsh environment.
- Power supply range: 3.0V to 5.5V
- Operating temperature range:-55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Storage temperature range:-55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Accuracy over the range of -10°C to +85°C: ±0.5°C.
- 3-pin 2510 Female Header Housing