INA121 FET-Input, Low Power Instrumentation Amplifier
The INA121 is a FET-input, low power instrumentation amplifier offering excellent accuracy. Its versatile three-op amp design and very small size make it ideal for a variety of general purpose applications. Low bias current (±4pA) allows use with high impedance sources.
Gain can be set from 1V to 10,000V/V with a single external resistor. Internal input protection can with stand up to ±40V without damage.
The INA121 is laser-trimmed for very low offset voltage (±200µV), low offset drift (±2µV/°C), and high common-mode rejection (106dB at G = 100).
It operates on power supplies as low as ±2.25V (+4.5V), allowing use in battery operated and single 5V systems. Quiescent current is only 450µA.
Package options include 8-pin plastic DIP and SO-8 surface mount. All are specified for the –40°C to +85°C industrial temperature range.
- LOW BIAS CURRENT: ±4pA
- LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT: ±450µA
- LOW INPUT OFFSET VOLTAGE: ±200µV
- LOW INPUT OFFSET DRIFT: ±2µV/°C
- LOW INPUT NOISE:20nV/√Hz at f = 1kHz (G =100)
- HIGH CMR: 106dB
- WIDE SUPPLY RANGE: ±2.25V to ±18V
- LOW NONLINEARITY ERROR: 0.001% max
- INPUT PROTECTION TO ±40V
- 8-PIN DIP AND SO-8 SURFACE MOUNT
- LOW-LEVEL TRANSDUCER AMPLIFIERS Bridge, RTD, Thermocouple
- PHYSIOLOGICAL AMPLIFIERS ECG, EEG, EMG, Respiratory
- HIGH IMPEDANCE TRANSDUCERS
- CAPACITIVE SENSORS
- MULTI-CHANNEL DATA ACQUISITION
- PORTABLE, BATTERY OPERATED SYSTEMS
- GENERAL PURPOSE INSTRUMENTATION