GPS/GPRS/GSM Module V3.0.
This is a GPS/GPRS/GSM shield from DFRobot. This shield with a Quad-band GSM/GPRS engine works on frequencies EGSM 900MHz/DCS 1800MHz and GSM850 MHz/PCS 1900MHz. It also supports GPS technology for satellite navigation. It's possible for your robot and control system to send messages and use the GSM network.
It is controlled via AT commands(GSM07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands). And the design of this shield allows you to drive the GSM & GPS function directly with the computer and the Arduino Board. It includes a high-gain SMD antenna for GPS & GSM.
This GPS/GPRS/GSM shield uses an embedded SIM908 chip from SIMCom.Featuring an industry-standard interface and GPS function, the combination of both technologies allows goods, vehicles and people to be tracked seamlessly at any location and anytime with signal coverage.
- Power supply: 6-12v
- Low power consumption (100mA@7v - GSM mode)
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10
- Support GPS technology for satellite navigation
- Embeded high-gain SMD antennas for GPS & GSM
- Directly support 4*4 button pad
- USB/Arduino control switch
- Board Surface:Immersion Gold
- Size: 81x70mm