Low Cost MMI is a Man Machine Interface module is used as a means of interface between human and electronic systems . This module is composed of 8 -digit seven segment and 4 buttons .
This module can be used as input and displays the output in the motor speed controller applications , robotics , and other applications . As well as fully compatible with any microcontroller or minimum systems.
- 8 -digit Seven Segment with 0.56 inch high type Super Bright Red .
- 4 buttons as input to the function depends on the application .
- Requires voltage + 5VDC as power supply .
- PCB design with industry standard 2 -layer FR4 material and Plated Through Hole ( PTH ) . As well as the use of SMD components ( Surface Mount Device ) makes PCB DT - I / O Low Cost MMI is more compact .
- There are examples of programs for the DT - 51 and DT Series Low Cost Low - Cost AVR Series in BASIC and C for MCS - 51 ( BASCOM - 8051 and mVision2 ) and AVR ( BASCOM - AVR and CodeVisionAVR ) .
- Supports DT - 51 Minimum System ver 3.0 , PetraFuz DT -51 , DT - BASIC Series , and the system microcontroller / microprocessor other .
- Equipment: 1 piece DT - board I / O Low Cost MMI , CD / DVD Program