WiFi Dongle for pcDuino.
This USB Wifi dongle has been tested to work with the pcDuino, simply plug it into the USB port and you're ready to connect to a nearby wireless network without installing any driver!
Wifi PcDuino is a WLAN module supporting IEEE 802.11 b/g/n standards with PH connector supporting USB 2.0 .This is a low cost compact WLAN module designed in the product with embedded system for the wireless connectivity.WIFI_PCDUINO both support RT5370.WIFI_PCDUINO WLAN Module is designed to operate in 2.4GHz ISM frequency band.
- 1T1R mode with 150Mbps with PHY rates for both transmit and receiving
- Dynamic data rate:
- Maximum data rate up to 150Mbps
- 11n: Legacy, Mixed and Green Field.
- 11g: 54/48/36/24/12/9/6 Mbps (Auto Sensing)
- 11b:11/5.5/2/1 Mbps (Auto Sensing).
- Support 20MHz/40MHz Bandwidth
- Security support for 64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
- Reverse Direction Grant Data Flow and Frame Aggregation
- Cisco CCX Support
- Operating Frequency: 2.412GHz~ 2.484GHz
- Transmit Output Power: 802.11g 15+/-1dBm
- Receive Sensitivity 11b: -78dBm @ 11Mbps (Typical)；11g: -68dBm @ 54Mpbs (Typical)
- Operating Voltage:3.3V
- Antenna Port Impedance:50ohm
- Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/Win7
- Wince 5.0 & 6.0
- Linux 2.6.x