Dynamixel AX-12A 6pcs Bulk
The AX-12A is a Serially Controlled servo that provides some 50 commands and feedback parameters to allow complete control over your robot application.
The Serial protocol is daisy chained, meaning several servos can be connected to each other in a chain and offer several compliance and sensing parameters that can be configured and read including position, velocity and temperature.
The AX-12A is a new version of the popular AX-12+ with the same performance but more advanced external design and improved gear durability. It is 100% compatible with AX-12+ at 1:1 scale, and retains the same control method and protocol.
- Weight : 54.6g
- Dimension : 32mm x 50.1mm x 40mm
- Minimum Control Angle : 0.29° X 1,024
- Gear Ratio : 254 :1
- Holding Torque : 15kgf.cm (at 12V, 1.5A)
- No Load Speed : 59 RPM 12V
- Motor : Cored Motor
- Operating Mode :
- Actuator Mode (0° ~ 300°)
- Wheel Mode (Endless Turn)
- ID: 1
- Baud rate: 1 Mbps
- Serial Interface Half Duplex TTL interface
- * Please change the setting of ID and baud rate depending on your operating environment.
- Controller : CM-5, CM-510, CM-700
- Interface(I/F) : USB2Dynamixel
- Frame : Frames for Bioloids
- Software for Dynamixel control : ROBOPLUS
- C/C++, C#, Labview, MATLAB, Visual Basic etc. : Library
- AX-12A: 6 units
- THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY ACCESSORY, ONLY THE SERVOS