ADC - 08 is a Module Analog to Digital Converter 8 - bit high speed , based ADC0820 with a single power supply .
Can be applied to the module microcontroller / microprocessor .
This module is suitable for applications and change detection voltage analog sensor signals into digital data .
- 1 channel ADC with 8-bit resolution .
- Working voltage ( VCC ) = The reference voltage ( VREF ) = +5 VDC .
- Has three modes of operation :
- RD ( Read) mode .
- WR - RD ( Write- Read) mode .
- WR - RD Stand Alone Operation .
- Analog input range : 0 to +5 V @ VCC = +5 VDC .
- Conversion Time 2.5 us and 1.5 on the Read Mode Write- Read us on the WR - RD Mode and Stand Alone Operation .
- Difference in measurement and calculation results 1 LSB maximum ( " 20 mV @ VCC = +5 VDC ) .
- The function of track - and-hold integrated .
- Without an external clock .
- No need of setting zero or full - scale adjust .
- Parallel interface with CMOS or TTL voltage levels .
- Can be connected through the I / O pins or Intel System Bus ( System Bus only supports the WR - RD Mode ) .
- Comes ready-made routines in assembly language for the DT - 51 ™ Low Cost Series and DT - 51 ™ Minimum System ver 3.0 ( on CD )
- Dimensions : 4.75 cm x 4.5 cm x 1.5 cm