The µOLED-32028-P1T is a compact and cost effective all in one ‘SMART” display module using the latest state of the art Active Matrix OLED (AMOLED) technology with an embedded PICASO-GFX graphics controller that delivers ‘stand-alone’ functionality to any project. The ‘easy to learn and use’ 4D Graphics Language (4DGL) with its vast built in library functions will allow rapid application development.
4DGL is a graphics oriented programming language, allowing the developer to write applications in a high level syntax similar to popular languages such as BASIC, C, Pascal and run it directly on the PICASO-GFX processor embedded in the µOLED-32028-P1T module.
4DGL allows the user to take complete control of all available resources on that hardware platform such as the Serial Port, Graphics AMOLED Display, µSD memory card, I/O pins, etc. This eliminates the need for an external host controller/processor to drive the µOLED-32028-P1T module via serial commands. It provides the user complete control over the hardware module allowing them to quickly develop powerful applications.
- Single power supply 4.0 - 5.5 VDC
- Media-based display 2.83 "AMOLED Display Graphic
- 240 x 320 QVGA resolution, 65K true to life RGB colors
- Integrated with resistive type Touch Panel with 4-wire interface
- Based Picaso-SGC graphics controller and operates as a slave
- There is an option and parallel interface
- Available slot for a micro-SD memory card for multimedia storage and data logging with support for capacities up to 4 GB with FAT16 data format
- Integrated with dedicated pin PWM Audio which supports WAV audio file format FAT16
- Equipped with on-board audio amplifier with 8 Ohm speaker for sound generation and WAV file playback
- Able to display full color images, animations, icons, and video clips
- Equipped with a built-in library for graphics and system 4DGL
- The module can execute a script program that is on file with the addition of micro SD "autoexec.4ds" on the micro SD - The process of using language 4DGL develop a program that has a structure similar to programming languages like C, BASIC, or PASCAL - Dimensions: 49.1mm x 67.3 mm x 11.0 mm (not including mounting tabs)