ISO-U2-P3-O4 isolated voltage converter
Isolated amplifier to convert analog signals to a voltage of 0V-10V to 0V-5V. IC is commonly used in analog data acquisition applications, interfacing with sensors, etc..
- The input signal of 0V - 10V (DC).
- Input impedance> = 1M ohm.
- Signal output 0V - 5V (DC).
- Work with the power supply voltage of 5V DC.
- Ability isolation between power, input, and output max. 3000V (RMS).
--- Overall nonlinearity of less than 2%.
- Supports high-frequency signals.
- Anti-jamming EMC.
- Packaging SIP 12 pin, UL94V-0 anti fire.
- Dimensions: 3.2 cm x 1.4 cm x 0.8 cm
ISO-U1-P3-O1 = isolated voltage 0-5V to current 4-20mA Converter
ISO-U2-P3-O4 = isolated voltage 0-10V to voltage 0-5V Converter
ISO-A4-P3-O4 = isolated current 4-20mA to voltage 0-5V Converter
ISO-Z1-W5-P3-O4 = isolated thermal resistance to voltage converter