Parani-ESD Series is OEM Bluetooth-Serial Module type product line based on Bluetooth technology. Parani-ESD Series is designed for integration into user devices by on-board installation.
They are connected to the device via built-in UART interface and communicate with other Bluetooth device. Parani-ESD Series enables RS232-based serial devices to communicate wirelessly throughout the range of 30m~300m(Parani- ESD210-Class 2). Parani-ESD200 has a built-in on-board antenna.
Users may configure the Parani-ESD Series by using easy-to-use Windows-based utility software or by using standard AT command set.
- Output Interface UART, Compliant Bluetooth stack v1.2-improved AFH(Adaptive Frequency Hopping), Fast connection
- Transmit Power: Max. +4dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: -80dBm(0.1%BER)
- Antenna gain - Chip: 0dBi, Stub: +2dBi, Dipole: +3dBi, Patch: +9dBi
- Compact size: 18 x 20 x 11.7(mm)
- Provides transparent RS232 serial cable replacement.
- Supports Bluetooth Serial Port Profile.
- Interoperability with PDA, laptops etc.
- Built-in chip antenna included
- Supports firmware upgrade via windows-based software (ParaniUpdater)
- Working distance(In an open field) Parani-ESD200: Class 2, Nom. 30meters
- Easy to use Windows configuration tool available.
- No external drivers required.
Typical application areas of the Parani-ESD Series include:
- RS232 cable replacement - Wireless Factory monitoring
- Truck/Bus monitoring system - PLC programming
- Car Diagnostics - Wireless Printing
- Wireless POS system - Wireless logistics
- Wireless machine(healthcare/industrial) monitoring