STM32-H107 HEADER BOARD FOR STM32F107 CORTEX-M3 MICROCONTROLLER
The ARM Cortex-M3 processor is the latest generation of ARM processors for embedded systems. It has been developed to provide a low-cost platform that meets the needs of MCU implementation, with a reduced pin count and low-power consumption, while delivering an outstanding computational performance and an advanced system response to interrupts. The ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC processor features exceptional code-efficiency, delivering the high performance expected from an ARM core in a memory size usually associated with 8-and 16-bit devices.
The STM32F107 Performance Line family has an embedded ARM core and is therefore compatible with all ARM tools and software. It combines the high performance ARM Cortex-M3 CPU with an extensive range of peripheral functions and enhanced I/O capabilities. STM32-H107 is low cost development board for the new ST Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers STM32F107VCT6. This board is perfect solution for USB peripherials development. All microcontroller ports are available on extension connectors.
- CPU: STM32F107VCT6 32 bit ARM-based microcontroller with 256 KB Flash, 64KB RAM, USB OTG, Ethernet, 10 timers, 2 CANs, 2 ADCs, 14 communication interfaces
- JTAG connector with ARM 2x10 pin layout for programming/debugging
- 25 Mhz quartz crystal
- Power Jack
- WKUP button
- RESET button
- Two status leds
- Power-on led
- 3V battery connector
- Extension port connectors for many of microcontrollers pins
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 70x50mm (2.76x1.97")