NUC120 ARM microcontroller development board is a module -based NUC120RD2BN CPU ARM Cortex - M0 from Nuvoton . This module can work at speeds up to 48 MHz CPU . This module is also equipped with an internal bootloader , so you no longer need an external device programm . Programming via the bootloader can be done using a USB connection .
- NUC120RD2BN -based microcontroller ( 64 KB APROM , 8 KB SRAM , 4 KB Data Flash , CPU ARM Cortex - M0 ) .
- Cystal integrated with external 12 MHz .
- Integrated with 32.768 KHz oscillator as a clock source RTC .
- Has 1x USB port .
- Has one RS - 485 port .
- Has 3 channel UART with TTL voltage levels 3.3 VDC / 5VDC .
- Available powered USB port for serial interface as well as write microcontroller program , so it does not need an external programmer .
- Has a Serial Wire Debug port for debugging and programming process .
- Has 45 GPIO lines .
- Integrated with internal temperature sensor .
- Have input port 8 channel 10 - bit ADC .
- Working at the level of 3.3 VDC Tengan / 5VDC with 800mA maximum current .
- Input to the board power supply : 6.5 VDC - 12VDC / 3.3 VDC - 5VDC .