The DSO-2250 USB is a Portable Osilloscope with two channels and 250MS/s Real Sampling and a 100Mhz Bandwidth designed for general signal testing with the characteristics of small size, low power consumption and high reliability. Powered by the USB interface, no need for external power supply, which offers high rate of transmission, high interference free performance and high unfailing performance without external power source, so it works well with a battery-powered laptop or notebook PC.
You can print and save your data and reload saved data for further analysis. Just press a button an data is instantly exported to Excel with voltage and time scales. Includes User-friendly software for Win98Se, 2000, ME, XP, VISTA.
- USB PORT for power and data, No Power Cord Needed
- Suitable for Notebook PC
- Calibration. Signal output: 1kHz, VP-P: 2V
- Two Channels
- Waveform can be exported into Excel with voltage and time scales.
- Spectrum Analyzer function
- FFT function
- Plastic shell, small size, light weight and low power consumption