LPC11U14 ARM microcontroller development board is a module -based LPC11U14FBD48/201 CPU of ARM Cortex - M0 NXP . This module can work at speeds up to 48 MHz CPU . This module is also equipped with an internal bootloader , so you no longer need an external device programm . Programming via the bootloader can be done using a USB connection ( FTDI , not the internal USB controller ) .
- LPC11U14FBD48/201 -based microcontroller ( 32 KB flash memory , 6 KB SRAM , CPU ARM Cortex - M0 ) .
- Cystal integrated with external 12 MHz .
- Has 2x USB ( FTDI USB Device and internal ) .
- Has one RS - 485 port .
- Has a UART interface on Port GPIO3 with 3.3 VDC TTL voltage levels ( share with FTDI connection ) .
- Available powered USB port for serial interface ( Virtual COM Port ) as well write microcontroller program , so it does not need an external programmer .
- Has a Serial Wire Debug port for debugging and programming process
- Has 32 GPIO lines
- Have input port 8 channel 10 - bit ADC .
- Working at the level of 3.3 VDC Tengan with 800mA maximum current .
- Input to the board power supply : 5VDC - 9VDC / USB ( 5VDC ) .