ARDUINO Leonardo like board with ATMEGA32U4.
- ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller, all in one USB communication no need for external FTDI chip.
- Input power supply 7-12VDC
- ULTRA LOW POWER voltage regulators and the consumption is only few microamps, which enables hand-held and battery powered applications.
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery power supply option with a BUILD-IN on board charger, so when you attach a battery, it is automatically charged and kept in this state until the other power source (USB or external adapter) is removed and it will AUTOMATICALLY power the board - no jumpers, no switches!
- Works both on 3.3V and on 5V which can be selected with a jumper, so 3.3V and 5V shields can be used
- UEXT connector which allows many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- Allows real-time clock (Q1 can be replaced by RTC).
- NOISE IMMUNE design
- the LEDs and the button BUT are on the edge of the board so there is easy access even if the boards have shields on them
- All of the components are LOWER than the connectors, so that the shields don't interfere with them
- A Mini USB connector is used, which is common and used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables
- Original design had a flaw - the connectors were not spaced at 0.1" which made bread board use impossible, to keep the compatibility we have the original spacing but we also added a 0.1'' connector which customer can use with bread boards (and jumper wires) saving the hustle of soldering
- All signals on the connectors are printed on the top of the board, so when you check with a probe you will know exactly which port you are measuring
- 4 mount holes make board attachment easier