ARDUINO LEONARDO LIKE DEVELOPMENT BOARD FOR BREADBOARD
- ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller, all in one USB communication, no need for an external FTDI chip.
- Input power supply taken from mini USB
- Feeds power to the breadboard bus
- Works on 3.3V
- UEXT connector which allows many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- The LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so there is easy access even if the boards have shields on them
- A Mini USB connector is used, which is common and used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables