- Powerful Graphics
- 65K True to Life Colours
- Low-Cost Display Solution
- Integrated Resistive Touch
- Embedded Audio
The uLCD-32PTU is a compact and cost effective Intelligent Display Module packed with plenty of features, ready to become the GUI for your target application, and capable of being an interface controller for a number of applications.
Embedded at the heart of the design is the PICASO processor, which is driven by a highly optimised virtual core engine called EVE (Extensible Virtual Engine). An extensive range of hardware and software peripherals have been integrated into the design, to give the user freedom to adapt the module to suit almost any application.
The uLCD-32PTU is an elegant combination of a 3.2" (240x320) LCD Screen, audio amplifier and speaker, micro-SD card connector, Lithium Battery Support, along with a group of general purpose input/output pins (GPIO's), including I2C and serial COMMS.
The uLCD-32PTU display module serves as a perfect solution to be deployed at the forefront of any product design, requiring a brilliance of colour, animation or images on any application. This PICASO driven Intelligent Display Module is a perfect example of where art meets technology.
Size and weight
- Display Viewing Area: 48.6 x 64.8 mm
- Module Width: 54.3 mm
- Module Height: 77.7 mm
- Module Depth: 17.0 mm
- Module Weight: 50.00 g
- Low-cost 3.2" LCD-TFT display graphics user interface solution.
- 240 x 320 VGA resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT screen with Integrated 4-Wire Resistive Touch Panel.
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device:
- VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET
- Powered by the 4D-Labs PICASO processor (also available as separate OEM IC)
- 14KB of flash memory for user code storage and 14KB of SRAM for user variables, or 14KB shared user code and program variables.
- 2 x Asynchronous hardware serial ports (COM0, COM1), TTL interface, with 300 to 600K baud.
- 1 x I2C interface (Master).
- 8 x 16 bit timers with 1 millisecond resolution.
- 13 x General Purpose I/O pins. Supports fast 8-bit parallel data transfer through Upper 8 bits.
- On-board micro-SD memory card socket for multimedia and data logging with SDHC memory card support. A SPI compatible micro-SD card is required.
- DOS compatible file access (FAT16 format) as well as low level access to card memory.
- Lithium Polymer battery support, with built in battery charger and automatic change-over.
- Dedicated PWM Audio pin driven by WAV files from micro-SD card.
- On-board audio amplifier with a tiny 8Ω speaker for sound generation and WAV file playback.
- Built in extensive 4DGL graphics and system library functions.
- Display full colour images, animations, icons and video clips.
- Supports all available Windows fonts.
- A 30 pin header for I/O expansion and future plug-in daughter boards.
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply).
- Module dimensions: 56.32 x 92.19 x 15.9mm (including corner plates).
- Weighing ~ 50g.
- Display Viewing Area: 48.60 x 64.80mm
- 4 x corner plates with 2.7mm holes for mechanical mounting.
- RoHS Compliant.