Wireless Gamepad is a media interface between humans and a wide range of electronic equipment to be controlled wirelessly. This module is suitable for controlling a wide range of electronic equipment that requires a lot of control action, either analog control or digital control. Examples of applications are robotic cars, robotic arms, remote control toys, surveillance cameras, and others.
- Module consists of the TX and RX modules. TX modules are connected with a console gamepad compatible with PlayStation ®.
- Works on 433MHz frequency band.
- Using the antenna with a gain of 3.0 dBi, vertical polarization, impedance of 50 ohms, and a standard SMA connector.
- Maximum range is 100 meters of wireless communication in an open space (without obstacles).
- There are 60 channels of communication, so that 60 pairs of SPC Wireless Gamepad Interface modules can work simultaneously on the same place within a radius of 100 meters.
- Autoscanning in the use of communication channels, so it does not require the hardware settings and minimize the possibility of using the channel overlap.
- DualShock ® 2 gamepad support that is used for PlayStation ® 2 console.
- Supports 12 action buttons, 4 directional keys, and two analog joysticks on the gamepad.
- Vibrate mode on gamepad support.
- 2 sets of the output PWM with a frequency of 300 Hz which works according to the deviation of the analog joystick on a gamepad.
- 12 digital output channels are working in accordance with the conditions of the action buttons on the gamepad.
- Available 1 piece TTL/RS-232 UART communication line on each module to perform two-way data communication wirelessly with a speed of 38 400 bits per second.
- Available serial cable that can be used to connect the module TX / RX to the COM port of the computer.
- Supports two modes of control, ie mode and mode steering axis. This control mode can be set through a combination of button presses on a gamepad action.
- There are two power supply options, namely 4.8 to 5.4 volts DC or 9-12 volt DC.
- Fully compatible with modules EMS H-Bridge.
TX modules: 9cm x 6.8 cm x 1.9 cm
RX Module: 9.1 cm x 6.5 cm x 2.5 cm