PC-Link USBer is a USB to UART Converter module based on FT232BM is compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 and UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller. This module uses 5x2 for Amphenol PCB UART interface that is compatible with the DT-AVR Series Low Cost, Low Cost DT-51 Series, AVR and DT-COMBO-51 Starter Kit.
This module can be used for applications such as USB to UART RS-232 converter, USB to RS-422 UART converter, USB to RS-485 UART converter, USB modem, microcontroller with USB interface, etc..
- This module uses the power configuration of Self Powered, with the working voltage of 4.4 to 5.25 Vdc.
- UART interface with TTL level 5 Volt.
- There are 2 pieces of LED as an indicator of Tx and Rx data on the serial communication.
- Available signal interface that supports communication with the modem UART (DTR, DSR, CTS, RTS, RI, and DCD).
- Supports UART format with 7/8 data bits, 1/2 Stop bits, and Odd / Even / Mark / Space / No parity.
- Has a maximum baudrate 3Mbps (TTL / RS-422 / RS-485) and 1Mbps (RS-232).
- Pin is available for the control signals (direction) for RS-485 communication that works automatically.
- Supports USB Suspend state / resume through SLEEP pin and RI.
- Has 1024 bit external EEPROM to store the data PID, VID, serial numbers and product descriptions. Charging via USB to the data using the program Mprog 2.3.
- Virtual COM port driver (VCP) and D2XX (USB Direct Drivers + DLL S / W Interface) for Windows ® 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP.
- Available user guide for the installation of the driver, description of the routine library, and program tester.
- Using components Surface Mount Device (SMD) and made ??2 layer FR4 PCB technology with Plated Through Hole (PTH), and PCB design that is more immune to noise.
- Dimensions: 5.4 cm x 3.1 cm x 2.1 cm