DT-COMBO STARTER KIT AVR-51 is a second development tools that support the AVR microcontroller family MCS-51 ® and ® the size of the 20-pin and 40-pin DIP and its features. Development tools presents a prototype design flexibility through a project board, offering better access through two pieces of line RS-232 UART communication and ease of programming the microcontroller via 10-pin ISP header that is compatible with Atmel standard, as well as the choice of device I / O that is LCD, LED, and Tactile Switch.
DT-51-COMBO STARTER KIT AVR will facilitate you in conducting experiments on the path I / O, Interrupt system, Analog to Digital Converter, serial communications, etc.. Development tools used are well suited for beginners who want to learn microcontroller AVR® and MCS-51® or microcontroller designers in making a prototype product.
- Input voltage 9-12 Volt DC through DC Jack, Power Switch, and Voltage Regulator.
- HD44780 compatible LCD 8x2 character (can be replaced with other measures) that can be accessed through a 7x2 header and equipped with LCD contrast and backlight settings.
- 8 pieces configured active low SMD LED (light up when given a logic 0) which can be used as an output.
- 8 pieces of Tactile Switch configured active low (logic 0 when pressed) that can be used as input.
- LED and Tactile Switch can be accessed via the 2 pieces of 5x2 or SIP header 20-pin socket machine.
- Path I / O up to 35 pins that can be accessed via the 5 pieces of 5x2 header or 2 pieces of machine SIP 20-pin socket.
- External reset circuit with a Brown-out detector and manual reset button.
- ISP programming header for the AVR ® (AT90S1200, AT90S2313, AT90S8515, AT90S8535, ATtiny2313 *, ATmega8515, ATmega8535, ATmega16, ATmega162) and MCS-51 ® (AT89S51, AT89S52, AT89S53, AT89S8252).
- Support the microcontroller without ISP features: AT89C1051, AT89C2051, AT89C4051, AT89C51, AT89C52, AT89C55. Equipped with LED indicators for programming AVR ® ISP programming.
- The crystal socket to change the oscillator frequency.
- 2 RS-232 communications port for UART communication with a computer RS-232 or other modules.
- Jumper configurations for ADC reference voltage selection and Variable Resistor to set the ADC reference voltage (this feature is specific to the AVR ® microcontroller with internal ADC).
- Project board that has a connection point with a 390 round hole design makes a better connection.
- PCB design with industry standard 2 layer FR4 material and Plated Through Hole (PTH).
- Equipped with software © CodeVisionAVR demo version, BASCOM-8051 © version of the demo, ASM-51 Assembler ©, and Atmel Microcontroller ISP Software ©.
- Dimensions: 17.5 cm x 12.5 cm x 2 cm