40Pin PIC® is a module-based single-chip microcontroller PIC® 40 pin DIP (such as the PIC16F877A) and supports In-Circuit Serial Programming ™ (ICSP ™). The module is equipped with an array pad (pad spacing 2.54 mm) as a series of application. This module is suitable to experiment and create a prototype or simple application, such as applications of LED display controller, motor driver controllers, robot motion control, digital and analog sensor readers, and many other application.
- Based PIC16F877A with 8K word (14-bit) Flash Program Memory.
- 368 bytes of data SRAM.
- 256 bytes of EEPROM data.
- 8-bit & 16-bit timer.
- 8 channel 10-bit.
- Supports PIC ® 40 pin DIP 0.6 "such as: PIC16C874 (A). - PIC16F877.
- Having up to 33 channels of input / output with a current capability (sink / source), each for 25 mA (for PIC16F877A).
- Has a reset circuit with manual reset button and brown-out detector.
- Available ± 1008 through-hole pad as a series of applications, the distance between the pad corresponding to 2.54 mm DIP IC.
- Available as a 4 MHz ceramic resonator clock source (clock) system.
- Available port to program the microcontroller ICSP ™
- Available serial communication line RS-232 UART with RJ11 connectors, for data communication with a computer or other device.
- Requires power supply input 9-12 VDC and has a 5V DC regulated output voltage for the circuit application.
- Available programs in assembly language PIC tester and software MPLAB ® Integrated Development Environment ® © from Microchip ®.
- using plated through hole PCB with pad pad array around 1008.
- Dimensions: 12.2 cm (L) x 10 cm (W) x 2.3 cm (H)