LR9540(H)(with 9548S)(SiRF STAR III/LPx)
The Leadtek GPS LR9540H module is high performance, low power consumption, and 20-channel TTL Level GPS receiver. Based on the SiRFStarIII/LP single chipset technology, it provides fast time-to-first-fix, and meets the sensitivity requirements for car navigation as well as other location-based applications. Leadtek LR9540G is designed for quick and easy integration to GPS-related compact size devices, such as:
- Fleet Manatement/ Asset Tracking
- AVL and Location-Based Services
- ased on the high performance features of the SiRFStarIII low power single chipset
- Dimension: 40.64 x 71.12 x 1.4 mm (1.6x2.8x0.5 in.)
- RoHS compliant (lead-free)
- The Leadtek LR9540 (H) module includes GSW3.2.X series, the SiRF standard GPS software for SiRF starIII low power single chipset receivers.
1 Hz position update rate
Supports use of satellite-based augmentation systems like the US WAAS or European EGNOS system (Option)
Real-time Operating System (RTOS) friendly
Capable of outputting either NMEA(default) or SiRF proprietary binary protocols
Runs in full power operation (default) or optional power saving modes
Cold/Warm/Hot Start Time: 35/35/1 sec. at open sky and stationary environments
Reacquisition Time: 0.1 second.
DIP type pitch 2.0mm- 2 x 10 header.
Protocol: NMEA-0183 compliant.
Baud Rate: 4800 bps.
Right angle MCX (RMCX) RF Connector.
Low power consumption: up to 60 mA, and extra high sensitivity: -159dBm
Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C