20 Pin analog AVR developmnet board is ATtiny26-based proto board that has a serial port UART and RS-232 supports In-System Programming. Available pad for a series array of additions / applications. This module is suitable for the experiment, create a prototype product, or make a simple single-chip applications. For example the application of LED display controller, motor driver controllers, robot motion control, data exchange with a computer, a digital sensor reader or analog sensors, as well as memory access and PPI.
- ATtiny26 microcontroller with 2K bytes Flash memory, 128 bytes of EEPROM, 128 bytes of SRAM, and 11-channel ADC with 10 bit resolution.
- Supports Analog 20 pin AVR variants, namely, ATtiny26L.
- 16 channels input / output.
- Input power supply (VIN) 9-12 VDC, output voltage of +5 V is available for circuit applications.
- Available LED indicators and 5x2 header for programming devices in-system programmer Atmel standard.
- 1 piece of serial communication line RS-232 UART with RJ11 connectors.
- Available with Fosc 4 MHz crystal and a jumper to select the source of system clock frequency.
- External reset circuit with brown-out detector and manual reset button.
- There is a jumper to select the source of reset.
- using PCB plated through hole with an array of about 740 pad.
- There are 3 lines are connected to the pad that can be used for power supply lines (VIN, GND, +5 V) or other pathways.
- Equipped with a testing program to test the ports A & B and serial communication port RS232 UART.
- Dimensions: 10.1 cm (L) x 9 cm (W) x 2.2 cm (H)