18 Pin PIC® Evaluation Board is a module-based single-chip microcontroller that supports features PIC16F84A ICSP ™ and have a communication line RS-232 serial UART. The module is equipped with a pad array for circuit applications, experiment or create a prototype product. Example applications are: LED display controller, motor driver controllers, robot motion control, digital sensor reader, etc..
- Based PIC16F84A with 1K word (14-bit) program memory, 64 bytes of data EEPROM, 68 bytes of data RAM, 8-bit timer, 25 mA sink / source current per pin I / O.
- Supports variants other 18 pin PIC ®, among others:
- Has 13 channels of input / output.
- Available approximately 708 non-pad array through hole with a width of 2.54 mm pitch (in accordance with the DIP packaging).
- Available 4MHz ceramic resonator, equipped with a jumper to disconnect the circuit ceramic resonator.
- Port available for programming the ICSP ™
- Available UART serial RS232 communication lines with RJ11 connectors.
- Requires power supply input voltage is 9-12 VDC and has a 5 VDC output voltage regulator that can be used to supply application circuit / external.
- Equipped with PIC MPLAB IDE software development, as well as a program tester to test the port I / O and serial communications.
- Dimensions: 10 cm (P) x 8 cm (L) x 2.2 cm (T)