40 Pin AVR-based Analog ATMEGA8535 a proto board that has a serial port UART and RS-232 supports In-System Programming. Available pad for a series array of additions / applications. This module is suitable for the experiment, create a prototype product, or make a simple single-chip applications. For example the application of LED display controller, motor driver controllers, robot motion control, data exchange with a computer, a digital sensor reader or analog sensors, as well as memory access and PPI.
- ATMEGA8535 Microcontroller with 8K bytes of Flash memory, 512 bytes of EEPROM, 512 bytes of SRAM, and 8-channel ADC with 10 bit resolution.
- Supports Analog 40 pin AVR variants of others, among others: AT90S8535, AT90S4434, ATmega16, ATmega163, ATmega32, and ATmega323.
- 32jalur input / output.
- Provided the path that connects to RST pin, Aref, X1, and X2 microcontroller.
- Input power supply (VIN) 9-12 VDC, output voltage of +5 V is available for circuit applications.
- Available LED indicators and 5x2 header for programming devices in-system programmer Atmel standard.
- 1 piece of serial communication line RS-232 UART with RJ11 connectors.
- Available with Fosc 4 MHz crystal.
- External reset circuit with brown-out detector and manual reset button.
- There is a jumper to select the source of reset.
- Prototype area consists of 1088 through-hole pad suitable for DIP components (pitch = 0.1 ").
- There are 3 lines are connected to the pad that can be used for power supply lines (VIN, GND, +5 V) or other pathways.
- Equipped with a testing program to test the port A - D and serial communication port RS232 UART.
- Dimensions: 12.1 cm (L) x 10.1 cm (W) x 2.2 cm (H)